Trail: Stevens Lakes, Coeur d’Alene, ID
Hiking time: 5 hours
This conservative, neat and nerdy-looking person on the picture (LOGISTICIAN or ISTJ) represents me, nice to meet you!
- No-nonsense, communicate briefly and to the point
- Calm and practical
- [Very] Stubborn
- [Almost] Always by the book
What personality type are you?
Does it match?
I coulda bought a place in Dumbo before it was Dumbo
For like 2 million
That same building today is worth 25 million
Guess how I’m feelin’? Dumb O
Scandinavian design is LOVE. From fashion brands to interior and industrial design, it’s primary focus is on simplicity expressed in a minimalist neutral style.
- Natural, ‘warm’ materials
- Light colors provide for airy, roomy design
- Practical (see notes below)
- Cute but not overly cute
- 3 Drawer Changer Dresser $300
(add more color with replaceable drawer knobs $18)
- Floor Mat $138
- Multi-purpose Shelf Storage $249
(use as a bookshelf or combine with storage bins to keep baby’s belongings)
- Bassinet $280
(super easy to move around the house and to store, add sophistication and coziness with an optional canopy $60)
- Storage Bin $9
- Table Cloud Lamp $79
- Rocking Chair $1195
- Convertible 4-in-1 Crib $300
(long-term investment and looks equally good as a baby crib and as a toddler’s bed; add more color with replaceable bed feet $23)